- A future-oriented
for the future
Oil and gas production operator
The goal of our Strategy 2030 is to build a new-generation company and to become a benchmark for global industry peers in terms of safety, efficiency and technological advancement.
Rapid changes in the oil and gas industry put great demands on companies. Instead of simply responding to challenges, we are actively involved in the development of markets and technologies.
To implement our strategy and become an industry benchmark, the Company began a large-scale transformation of the entire business.
Head of Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning
- The New Port project has been recognized as a unique technological project for oil production in the Arctic International IPTC Excellence in Project Integration Award
- Advanced technologies for the production of hard-to-recover oil
- AI in geological exploration
- Digital twins of oilfields and refinery process units
- The Downstream Efficiency Control Centre
- Advanced innovation infrastructure
- Systematic technology management
- Partnership with scientific institutions
Airfield tanker driver
In 2019, the Company added 32 new licence blocks. Hydrocarbon production was up 3.5% year on year.
The company continues the modernisation of its refineries, aimed at increasing the conversion rate and improving environmental performance.
Despite low prices on the domestic and international oil markets, Gazprom Neft delivered a record net profit in 2019.
Chemistry Lab Technician
The company ranks first in the industry in terms of profitability.
The Company’s share price on the Moscow Exchange has significant growth potential.
Gazprom Neft steadily increases dividend payments.